Your Donations Will Make a Difference Today!
Your donation to the Ronald McDonald House helps families stay close to their sick kids. It costs $80 per night to house one family and that’s what your donation will do – pay for these stays. We ask families to donate towards their stay, but most cannot afford it with time away from their jobs and extra medical bills.
How To Give:
• Donate Online: Use our secure online donation form below for credit card transactions.
• Mail your gift: Please download the donation form and mail to:
Ronald McDonald House Charities of Tampa Bay, Inc.
35 Davis Boulevard, Tampa, FL 33606-3405
• Major Gifts: Make a pledge by contacting Janice Davis at (813) 258-6430, ext 1.
Sustaining Members – Become a Recurring Donor by Selecting Recurring Donation Below
At RMHC Tampa Bay, Sustaining Members are vital to our mission of helping children heal. Sustaining Members give automatically from their credit card on a regular basis (monthly, quarterly, annually.) Here are three good reasons to become an RMHC Tampa Bay Sustaining Member:
- It’s easy and convenient. Each month (quarter/year) your contribution is transferred directly from your account to ours. You can increase, decrease, or suspend your giving at any time and you will receive a tax receipt for your cumulative giving at the end of each fiscal year.
- More of your dollar goes where it is needed most – to the families of hospitalized children. Automatic giving drastically cuts down on paper and processing fees. Not to mention, less waste is good for the environment too!
- It’s good stewardship. When we can count on a steady income, we can seize even more opportunities to provide a home-away-from-home for hospitalized children and their families.
As always, thanks for your continued support of RMHC Tampa Bay.