St. Pete East House
St. Petersburg “East”, our 3rd and largest House with 34 bedrooms, opened on the campus of Johns Hopkins All Children’s Hospital in March of 1996.
401 7th Avenue S.
St. Petersburg, FL 33701
Phone: (727) 767-7694
Fax: (727) 896-2616
St. Pete West House
St. Pete “West” House, our 1st bay area House (and 1st in Florida) opened June of 1980 at All Children’s Hospital (ACH) and features 18 bedrooms.
Special Wish List Items:
Two 39” commercial roll away beds with 6” waterproof foam mattress.
St. Pete Central House
House Manager – Brenyn Stoyanov
Assistant Manager – Inah Ayers
Phone: (727) 767-3026
Fax: (727) 767-3757
All Children’s Hospital Outpatient Care Center, Ground Floor
601 Fifth Street South – St. Petersburg, FL 33701
Prepare a Meal Program/St. Pete Central (last name RMHCentral, password – Central)
NEEDED: Monthly restaurant meal donors for RMH Central
General House Information
How do you request a room?
Families are referred to the House by hospital staff, a clinical social worker or pastoral care. In some cases, families may refer themselves.
Rooms are allocated on a first-come first-served basis. We will take your information up to 30 days in advance, however, families will need to call the House on the day of check-in to confirm availability.
If you do not have a referral, you may call the House staff directly and provide your doctor’s name and appointment date. They will confirm this information before making arrangements for your stay.
Click here to request a room via email or call Family Coordinator Kensie Yarbrough at (727) 767-7694.
General House Guidelines
For the safety and well being of our guests, volunteers and staff, you are expected to abide by the following guidelines:
- Children under 18 must be with an adult at all times
- We are not able to provide babysitters due to liability issues
- Food and drinks are only permitted in the kitchen and dining areas
- Smoking is not allowed anywhere inside the Ronald McDonald House. An outdoor smoking area is available
- Quiet hours are observed from 9 p.m. to 9 a.m. No visitors are permitted at this time
- Alcohol, illegal substances, firearms, and weapons are not permitted in the House or on the premises
Please click here to view the most recent list of everyday items the St. Pete House would love to have donated.
Click here to download a Volunteer application