NEEDED: Daytime, weekday volunteers
GENERAL HOUSE INFORMATION
How do you request a room?
Families are referred to the House by hospital staff, a clinical social worker or pastoral care. In some cases, families may refer themselves.
Rooms are allocated on a first-come first-served basis. We will take your information up to 30 days in advance, however, families will need to call the House on the day of check-in to confirm availability.
If you do not have a referral, you may call the House staff directly and provide your doctor’s name and appointment date. They will confirm this information before making arrangements for your stay.
Please click here to view the most recent list of everyday items the Tampa house would love to have donated.
Click here to download a Volunteer application.
GENERAL HOUSE GUIDELINES
For the safety and well-being of our guests, volunteers and staff, you are expected to abide by the following guidelines:
- Children under 18 must be with an adult at all times
- We are not able to provide babysitters due to liability issues
- Food and drinks are restricted to the kitchen and dining areas
- Smoking is not allowed anywhere inside the Ronald McDonald House. An outdoor smoking area is available
- Quiet hours are observed from 9 p.m. to 9 a.m. No visitors are permitted at this time
- Alcohol, illegal substances, firearms, and weapons are not permitted in the House or on the premises